We'd like to address concerns over operational procedures regarding sanitation, CDC and the Louisiana Department of Health guidelines.
While A. Dannette Boudoir is a boutique, low-volume studio, it does require we work in close proximity with our subjects. We are taking the following steps to ensure health and safety of our staff and clients:
- All garments and linens are washed in hot water after every client use.
- All surfaces including door knobs, light switches, door bells, table tops, restroom fixtures and photography equipment are sanitized after every client visit.
- Only one client in the studio at a time. No additional guests are allowed in the studio with the client.
- Clients are required to wear a mask during planning and ordering meetings.
- All team members are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Clients are required to wash clothing prior to the session arrival. This includes sanitizing shoes.
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- Clients are asked to report any symptoms or potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Due to delays in product manufacturers, products may take additional time to complete.