Job Title: Photography Studio Manager
Job Type: Part-time (approx 10 -15 hrs per week, some Saturdays but no Sundays)
We are seeking an organized and extroverted remote studio manager to support our photography business. As a photography studio manager, you will be responsible for performing a range of administrative and customer service tasks related to photography and customer service for the studio. The main responsibilities of the role are handling incoming leads and inquiries, getting them on the phone and booking photo shoots. We have a CRM in which this is all conducted and a script for phone consultations.
We average about 7-10 phone consults a week (but can be less or more depending on the time of year). Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are a busier workload. Some Saturdays have calls but mostly mornings. No calls are scheduled before 9:30 am or after 6pm or on Sundays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in managing and organizing the studio’s schedule, appointments, and bookings. Assures contracts are completed and signed.
2. Support the photographer in coordinating photoshoot calendar and events. Confirm with clients on any appointments, confirm with makeup artists for upcoming shoots.
3. Lead management: Respond to clients' inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely and professional manner via email and our CRM. This includes following up with leads, scheduling phone consultations, and conducting phone consultations and booking photo shoots.
4. Calling clients when orders are ready for pick up and scheduling pick up times. Communicating with clients about rescheduling, cancelation policies, etc.
5. Attend monthly meetings with the owner for feedback, training and review. Weekly meetings are common in the first 30 days or until trained on the phone consultation script.
6. Some marketing duties may be required such as email campaigns or creating graphics in Canva.
Requirements and skills:
1. 1+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or marketing.
2. Great problem solving skills, great at connecting with people, outgoing. Must be comfortable with speaking to people on the phone.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, including time management.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Self-motivated to stay on task and follow up on any new projects or tasks that need to be completed.
6. Tech-savvy and comfortable using different digital platforms such as Market Surge, Stripe and Dubsado.
7. High school diploma or equivalent required; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing a plus.
8. Must have a reliable internet connection, a suitable computer system and cell phone.
If you are passionate about photography and have previous experience working as a studio manager or administrative assistant, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This role is hourly plus commission.
Please email your resume via the button below or email@example.com
Click the button below to submit your resume.